Well, I finally had a successful weekend of clean eating! I only had one cheat and it was cheesy scalloped potatoes and it was a small serving! It wasn't the best decision but they were tasty...
I had an amazing day Saturday, full of girl time and shopping. I tried on a pair of size 20 jeans from Maurices. They zipped, they buttoned, but it'll be awhile before I can comfortably wear them. But, the point is they zipped and buttoned! I haven't been able to do that in years. I also comfortably wore a large size hoodie last night for the first time ever! I was completely stoked about that! This weekend, I fully intend on making a trip to Paragould and trying on a size 20 of the Amethyst brand of jeans that I've been wearing the past few months. I really think I'll be able to fit them and if so, that makes me down 2 pants sizes! Unfortunately, I don't see myself making my goal of being 230 by the end of this month. I made some horrible mistakes last weekend that I'm just now completely recovering from. But maybe if I buckle down during these next two weeks, I can get to my goal! Yes, it'll be hard but I can do anything I set my mind to and through Christ.
Anyway, I'm feeling pretty adventurous so I'll be trying some new "skinny" recipes sometime this week! I'm so glad Pintrest was created because it's such a help with recipes and all other things! :-) I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out! I'm also looking forward to buying some new workout shoes! Hopefully once I get some shoes that will no longer make my feet hurt, I can push myself harder in my workout so I can burn more calories, making my goal that much easier to reach!
I guess that'll be all folks!! Thanks for reading!! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment