Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Those Times

There are those times...
When you don't want to go workout. 
There are those times...
When all you want to do is be lazy.
There are those times...
When you think that it'll be okay to skip a few workouts.

Next thing you know, it's been a week and a half since you've had your butt in the gym. You know you need to go but you're just so tired and all you want to do is sleep. You're stressed out, you just want to make it all go away.

Well.

That's how I feel right now. I've let myself get lazy and I regret it! The scale shows it and I feel it on the inside. 

I'm not perfect. I'm far from it. 

But because I'm strong,

And because I can,

I will overcome this!

When 5:30 p.m. gets here, I'll be at bootcamp, working my way to getting back on track!!

What will you do for yourself today?

No comments:

Post a Comment